How does a hybrid event work?
Your attendees are split into two, onsite and offsite.
Both use your event platform to participate in your event.
All attendees can access your platform pre-event via the web version and/or the mobile app.
Here they can start networking, take in your content and plan themselves at your event.
During your Event
Your onsite attendees have the pocket version of your platform easy to hand whilst physically attending your event.
Offsite attendees can access the platform just like before and also view the live sessions from any location via the live streaming feature.
Attendees onsite are able to access all event content and features via
your own branded mobile app. It's a pocket version of your platform.
- Your own branded mobile App Onsite attendees can download your own App to gain access to all event content and platform features. Avaialable via iOS and Android.
- Works in tandem with the web platform Any messages, favorites, profile updates etc... made on the web platform is mirrored on the app using their same login.
- Contactless Onsite Registration Ability to show a unique QR code or Barcode to be scanned to check-in at the onsite portion of your event.
- Networking between virtual and onsite Onsite registrants can network with virtual/offsite registrants via the app using messaging and our virtual meeting feature.
- All our virtual features available Full features are available via your mobile app and web platform for both onsite and offsite attendees. Click here to see our features