Setting up your app is your starting point. Publishing an app online has never been this quick and easy.
1. To begin login to your All In The Loop account.
2. On the left hand side of the screen in your menu press "Create & Edit Your Apps"
3. Press the + Add App button on the top right hand corner of your screen.
4. Give your app a Unique URL - This will appear in browsers in the following format:
5. Give your app a name - This will appear in the menu inside your app.
6. Select a start date - This will be the date that your app is activated.
7. Select an end date - This is when the app will automatically go offline
8. Select the status of your app - Inactive mode stops anyone from accessing your content
9. Choose the privacy - Private means only selected people can view. Public means anyone can sign up and view.
10. Select whether time is Active or Inactive - This shows a beta timer counting down until the app is no longer available.
11. Check your details and press Submit.
Check out the video below for a complete walkthrough